Ariana is beautiful, what an angel. I can see the Lord's tender mercies upon your family. Issac, Katie you are models of faith and patience. This difficult time will pass and you will be able to more enjoy the happiness and joy that comes from raising children, loving them, and drawing closer to the Lord who made it possible for families to be forever. Much love, Bp.T.
Hooray for your blogging debut! Welcome to the blog world- you have much more exciting things to blog about than me and Bruce, but we still blog nonetheless!
I know it is random of me to comment on your blog but I just had to tell you how excited I am for you and Isaac and how incredibly gorgeous your daughter is!!! Congratulations girl!
Katie and Issac congratulations! She is beautiful, I cant wait until you can come back to Utah and I can meet her. Enjoy the "baby" stage because it seems to end quick. -TJ, Breeann and McKinley Dawe
5 comments:
Ariana is beautiful, what an angel. I can see the Lord's tender mercies upon your family. Issac, Katie you are models of faith and patience. This difficult time will pass and you will be able to more enjoy the happiness and joy that comes from raising children, loving them, and drawing closer to the Lord who made it possible for families to be forever. Much love, Bp.T.
Hooray for your blogging debut! Welcome to the blog world- you have much more exciting things to blog about than me and Bruce, but we still blog nonetheless!
..and Ariana is BEAUTIFUL!
Hi Katie!
I know it is random of me to comment on your blog but I just had to tell you how excited I am for you and Isaac and how incredibly gorgeous your daughter is!!! Congratulations girl!
Tara (Kelly's sis!)
Thanks Tara!
Your comments on Cherish´s blog are great!
Katie and Issac congratulations! She is beautiful, I cant wait until you can come back to Utah and I can meet her. Enjoy the "baby" stage because it seems to end quick. -TJ, Breeann and McKinley Dawe
Post a Comment