You may be wondering what this little hairy critter is. It´s actually one of my favorite fruits here in Panama. It´s called a Mamon Chino. The only unpleasant part is getting over the weird feeling of sticking the “hairy” peel in your mouth to break it open, the peel is about the consistency of an orange peel. But the fruit is so yummy! Dad, you´ve ordered this in chinese restaurants, I think they call it a leechy nut. China may have their own version of it, but same taste, same family. I would just love to know how they de-pit them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hey I had those in Thailand and loved them too! But you know what I really really love? Mangosteens! Have you tried them?!
Those are really scary looking! I thought they were alive before I read your comments. I think God has a sense of humor!
I am still picking out strings from my teeth when I ate those with you last. They are good though and yeah that was a creative burst from the Creator.
Post a Comment