Thursday, July 24, 2008

July Collage

What a Cutie! I love the little faces she is starting to make all the time!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ari is so flippin cute!! I need to get my hands on that girls hair!! Holy Moly. So cute!

Morrells said...

What a beautiful baby girl! I am so glad that Walt told me about yoru blog! She really is such a darling girl! We are so excited for you! I hope all is going well in Panama! You can check our blog out at ccmorrell.blogspot.com

Morrells said...

Oh and also if your sisters have blogs I would love to check them out also keep up on all the new babies! My email is crystalhmorrell@hotmail.com

melissa said...

Fun that you found us! Looks like you are having fun. What a cutie! Wahoo! Ariana is a doll. When you plan to come back will you be moving back into your house?

Congrats! Hope all is well.

Cherish said...

I knew you would be the kind of mom that would do crazy thing to your kids and then take pics of them (referring to the soapy hair pose!) It reminds me of a picture of Caleb with a hairy (drawn on) chest!

Kristi Amasio said...

Katie she is so adorable. I am so glad your enjoying her so much. I am sure you guys are such great parents! That picture of her and Isaac with the flowers and he is looking down on her. That is just priceless. You need to blow that up.

Melinda said...

Ah, what a sweet girl! I can't beleive how big she is! Time goes by so fast- it sometimes makes me sad...(like to think that school is starting again in less than a month!)

Caldwells said...

You better keep those boys away, what a cutie!