
Ari With Abuelita
It seems like this month just flew by and there isn´t anything super exciting that I can think of that is different than my post last month. Ariana is very proficient in the crawling department, although she still won´t follow me into another room, she just cries when she sees me leave and calms down when I come back. I guess it is good though, I only have to keep one area baby proof still.
What amazes me is that she is standing up everywhere. She loves to pull herself up to the furniture to stand, which I know is a totally normal thing, but in a six month old? She´ll be 7 months tomorrow, but she has been pulling herself up for a couple of weeks now. I think she´ll be a nine month old walker. Her balance has even improved alot the last few days. I guess a few hard knocks on the tile makes her a fast learner. I try to cushion all of her favorite standing areas as much as possible but she always seems to find her way out of the cushion zone. Maybe she´s a thrill seeker, great.
Manuel (Isaac´s brother) and Chelsea flew in yesterday. We are excited that they could come with their 4 kids. They are here just in time for the Temple open house and dedication. They´ll stay for 3 weeks, that means three weeks of beach for us too, yay. It´s funny that we live here in a tropical paradise yet we only go to the beach when we have visitors. We should get out more often.
Isaac is finishing up his finals this week. One semster down, many more to go.
What amazes me is that she is standing up everywhere. She loves to pull herself up to the furniture to stand, which I know is a totally normal thing, but in a six month old? She´ll be 7 months tomorrow, but she has been pulling herself up for a couple of weeks now. I think she´ll be a nine month old walker. Her balance has even improved alot the last few days. I guess a few hard knocks on the tile makes her a fast learner. I try to cushion all of her favorite standing areas as much as possible but she always seems to find her way out of the cushion zone. Maybe she´s a thrill seeker, great.
Manuel (Isaac´s brother) and Chelsea flew in yesterday. We are excited that they could come with their 4 kids. They are here just in time for the Temple open house and dedication. They´ll stay for 3 weeks, that means three weeks of beach for us too, yay. It´s funny that we live here in a tropical paradise yet we only go to the beach when we have visitors. We should get out more often.
Isaac is finishing up his finals this week. One semster down, many more to go.


4 comments:
Oh my gosh that is awesome that she is already standing! Sounds like she really will be an early walker. That is so cool. And congrats on getting by a semester of school. Woo hoo!
She is sooo cute! You can tell she is starting to form her own personality.
That temple is so pretty! I didn't even know they had one there. Where have I been?
Hey Katie,
I'm leaving my footprint here, just so you know I have read this great blog!
I hope ARiana doesn't walk at 9 months.. at that age, they're all brainless! My mom said I walked at that age and I was purely dangerous!!!
Ariana not only looks so mature for her age but also seems to be more mature than many other's her age or even older. Pretty amazing. You two are so blessed.
We sure miss you and will try to come for UEA.
Love, Janna
Post a Comment