I don't think so, as long as you don't get the old lady perm, ha ha. But I do like the cut, it looks like my hair now! We could be twins.
it look really nice!!!!
Wao Katie, you really looks pretty.Nilka
LOVE it! Your not getting older- you are getting wiser and that includes wiser in fashion!! Yay! Love the a-line!
Love the hair cut, I'm thinking of doing that to my hair as well.
Love the cut! It looks great!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I don't think so, as long as you don't get the old lady perm, ha ha. But I do like the cut, it looks like my hair now! We could be twins.
it look really nice!!!!
Wao Katie, you really looks pretty.
Nilka
Wao Katie, you really looks pretty.
Nilka
LOVE it! Your not getting older- you are getting wiser and that includes wiser in fashion!! Yay! Love the a-line!
Love the hair cut, I'm thinking of doing that to my hair as well.
Love the cut! It looks great!
Post a Comment