We spent a week in Lake Powell with the Morrell Fam. On our fullest night, we had 26 people on the boat, not including some extended family that were there for dinner and games but didn't stay the night. Half of the number were kids, so it wasn't as relaxing as it used to be. As my sister put it, "vacation for a mom is just a lot more work in a different environment". And that it was. Especially with that much water and that many water loving kids. But we had a great time and are looking forward for the next one. Thanks Grampa and Grama Morrell!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Lake Powell yay!
Posted by Katie at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm coming next time, like it or not! I love Lake Powell!
I love Powell and wish we lived closer. Looks and sounds like a great trip. So jealous.
Post a Comment