After about 150 shots, this is our finalist. We didn't have one, out of all of those, where all three girls were looking forward and/or smiling. Next time we'll pay for someone who has photoshop.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I LOVE this picture!! It's so cute! Red is a great color for you guys! The girls are so cute and Katie- your hair is adorable!!
Katie I love the family pic. It looks great. Girls are adorable and I really like your short hair. Super cute! Take care girl!!
Now those pictures are CUTE!! You guys are a good lookin' bunch! Katie, you are so photogenic.
SOOO CUTE!!! Seriously, your girls are all so adorable! Looks like Lake Powell was lots 'o fun- it never lets one down!
Espectacular!!!!! esta foto esta lindisima, las niƱas estan hermosas.
Katie te queda muy bienese corte de cabello, luces diferente, toda una Dama. Felicidades.
Nilka.
Post a Comment