Is it bad that it cracks me up when she starts throwing a tantrum? Most of these tantrum and smiley pictures were taken within seconds of each other. She gets mad when I won´t give her the camera. She´s a bit dramatic.
The new hair cut is cute. It's better to get it cut even in earlier than later. I think it's so funny when my kids start acting up, I just can't let them see me laugh. Sounds like you have been busy. Love the washer and a pool, sweet.
2 comments:
The new hair cut is cute. It's better to get it cut even in earlier than later. I think it's so funny when my kids start acting up, I just can't let them see me laugh. Sounds like you have been busy. Love the washer and a pool, sweet.
She's beautiful and I love her hair! It looks just fine and more even now. Love it!
Post a Comment