It's been a few months since I posted, so unfortunately, this will be a pretty condensed recap.
December was a busy month getting ready for Christmas and also celebrating Rocio (Elena)'s birthday on the 5th and Ariana's b-day on the 25th. This was our first Christmas with Maria and Rocio, it was so much fun! And of course Ariana appreciated the gifts more this year than last. Last year she liked the paper more than the gifts. She's funny though, every house we went to pre-christmas she grabbed wrapped gifts from under the tree and tore them open. Several times. Then on Christmas morning, I give her free reign to tear her own gifts open but she decides she doesn't want to. She wanted to open Rocio's and Maria's of course, but not her own. Does this not sound like the epitomy of the "strong willed child"? Everything's a power struggle. She's so fun though.
Rocio and Maria loved Christmas! Maria still packs around three purses at a time with them stuffed full of things from Christmas.
On Ariana's birthday I was too tired to make a cake, so we grabbed one of those big pink sugar cookies from Chevron and stuck two candles on it. She didn't care. I'll add those photos later, I forgot my camera that day, so I need to get them from my sister-in-law.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Christmas and Birthdays
My little "homeless" child, with the cut finger tips and all...
Posted by Katie at 9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment